- Make a donation – in honour of an achievement, to recognize a special occasion or as a memoriam tribute. Tax receipts available for donations of $10 or more.
- Host your own event to raise funds for family literacy. We recognize and appreciate the time and energy involved in organizing a fundraising event, and welcome your ideas and support. Please give us a call to discuss your idea.
- Corporate sponsors are gratefully accepted for our annual “Breakfast with Bookmates” event held each October. All sponsors are recognized at the event, on our website and in promotional materials.
- Book club members – help encourage your own love of reading in young children through supporting family literacy programs as your charity of choice.
- Serve as a volunteer Board Member or committee member.
- Volunteer your time in our office, or with a program in the community.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about these opportunities. We appreciate your support.